D&S Process Solutions develops and builds UHT systems. Sterilization based an UHT (Ultra High Temperature) treatment is a very short temperature treatment (some seconds) until a temperature of maximum 140°C. The result is a sterile product product, which has a long shelf time and has minimum damage to the product characteristics.
UHT is mainly being used for products, which needs to have a long shelf time, this technique is also used to sterilize cultures to make them ready for the next processing step.
- capacity: 5 liter/h until 30 m³/h
- temperature range: 110 – 150 ºC
- products: milk, cream, fruit juice, soups, sauces, cultures en biomass
- high and low viscous products
- regenerative heat recovery, indirect heating and aseptic
- CIP cleanable
- SIP sterilizable
- skid mounted